Wednesday, September 7, 2011

saya mohon dipermudahkan urusan dan diberkati


Assalamualaikum wbt

the truth is, i am not working at Taiping anymore.
my last working date at Meranti was on 26th August 2011.

and today

I have an interview, located at Klang. Near my house. and I really hope I can do well in this interview and get this job.

and for tomorrow, I have another 1 interview, located at Westport, Port Klang. also near my house.
I hope I can do well in this interview too and get this job.

so then I can choose which job is better for me.



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim......



“Ya Allah tidak ada kemudahan selain apa yang Engkau jadikan mudah dan Engkau dapat menjadikan perkara sulit menjadi mudah jika Engkau kehendaki”


sahabat-sahabat, doakan saya ye =) amin!

No comments:

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..