Tuesday, September 13, 2011

moving again and this may not be the last destination



Assalamualaikum wbt

Aku dalam proses perpindahan. Dari Taiping back to Klang. Taiping is not my place anymore. I am not belong to Taiping.

But I do learned a lot here. Banyak sangat and for that, I thank Allah coz give me the lesson.

how to survive on my own feet
how to solve my problem by myself
how to manage my life well
how to appreciate people around me

most important

HOW TO BE A GOOD HAMBA TO ALLAH SWT




Taiping is my place to learn to be a woman from a girl. A strong women! Taiping is the place where i started my life from nothing to something.

InsyaAllah i will come back if the time comes. I will miss Taiping so much. The hardness, the sweetness, the memories. Will remain forever in my heart.

Now i return to somewhere i belong. But if Allah says i need to again move to another place, then i will. I just follow the flows Allah created. may this is the best for me, my family and my future insyaAllah. Amin!


u, i need u during my hard time. but u r ignoring me without i know the reason. but i take it as a Ujian from Allah swt and redha. coz i know someday Allah will open up your heart n show u the right path. for the time being, let me be the one who pray for u, your happiness and your success. moga Allah jernihkan kembali hubungan ni. Amin.

No comments:

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..