Tuesday, May 3, 2011

a picture of fav memory

A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE MEMORY












Assalamualaikum wbt

this is my favourite and unforgetable memory. u want 1 good reason for that? i'll give u 3..

1. met incik zai after 1 year. 1 year! it was 1 year. 365 days. for me, lama giler kot.
2. went to Sarawak for the first time in my life.
3. merentas Laut China Selatan pada masa exam week, which on that time i had 3 days gap between my papers and i was in Sarawak for 3 days. maknenye, study pun kat sane lah. jauh nau mencari mood study tu. but alhamdulillah for the paper after that, i got A.


banyak lagi sebenarnye faktor-faktor penyebab this is my favourite memory but i think i dont have to tell. dulu aku berani tulis ape je dalam ni cause i think im the only one yang bace. aku tulis aku gak bace. but now, its different. so some thing need to be PnC.

No comments:

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..