Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Alhamdulillah
sudah 1.1.11
oh, harini my sis bertunang. x dapat involve, u know how sad? she is the only sis i have =(
semalam buat pertama kalinye sejak sampai kt wuxi, aku kuar jalan2 waktu malam pada suhu -2 degree. quite terrible, but just want to try.
new year, as usual firecrackers, party. i joined the party at picturesque hotel, tapi tau la limit aku kan? makan sayur, seafood and soft drinks only.
aku bukannya excited sgt pasal new year. nothing special for me. it is just a movement from 1 year to another year. last 2 years i remember i was sleeping during new year nite. slept at my room in kolej delima because i had such a hectic day and i am so tired. last year, i was at kemaman terengganu during new year, because i involved in one of the gpms programme, GOKIM. and we did nothing for the new year celebration.
and this year for the first time in my life, i celebrate new year. but still, it means nothing to me. just enjoy the moment with new frens, new environment, new way, new culture =)
oh, my lappy is not feeling well. now i am using my frens lappy and for that reason, i think this is my last post before i can fix my lappy back. and i think i only can fix it after i am back to malaysia next 2 weeks. don't miss me ok? =p

No comments:

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..