Thursday, June 16, 2011

akhirnye, aku sambung balik challenge


HOW U LOOK YOUR FUTURE WILL BE LIKE


assalamualaikum

setelah sekian lama aku tangguh 30 days challenge, baru saat ni terbuka ati nak sambung balik. sebenarnye aku dah lupe pasal ni. hahaha. macam orang tua, cepat nau lupa. maklum la, sibuk cari rezeki =p

so for today challenge, it's regarding my future.

what my future will be?

hmm..only Allah knows.


miahaha. typical answer.

as for my hope and my dream, i really wanna bright future. not only for my career, but same goes to my personal life with friends, family and loved one.

one day, i will work for myself. i will be the boss for myself. i wanna have my own business. for this time, i still have no idea about the business, which area. but i really love baking and making cakes. i just lack of creativity on the deco. i wanna do something i love, so i will give my very best on my works. i love my current job. but i don't like being attached, controlled and monitored 8 hours per day Monday to Friday. i really hate it!

and for my love relationship, i really hope it will end good. we both together build a family with simple yet lovely and happy one. i really hope for that.

even now i am thinking of giving everything that my mum wants. lovely and cute house with garden full of flowers she likes, kebun yang ada semua jenis pokok buah dan ade pondok kecik tempat duduk-duduk minum kopi, and beautiful blouses. hope i can afford all that.


waaahhh realiti tak seindah impian dan angan-angan.

tapi aku tetap akan berusaha ke arah itu and will keep on praying for that.

chill!~

No comments:

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..