Saturday, February 6, 2010

finished my second test..

Assalamualaikum wbt..
sekali lagi aku memanjatkan kesyukuran ke hadrat Ilahi..sebab lagi 1 test da berjaya aku selesaikan tadi..eventhough today is saturday that ekceli im suppose to enjoy my holiday or at least take a loooonnggg rest, unfortunately i need to again strain my self..yesterday (friday) i have no class at all..but right after i woke up in the morning (morning agi ke ms tuh? (@.@)) i was started doing my proposal draft..whuuoOo..this proposal really make me sick..my sleeping time also become tunggang langgang..adoiyai..but its ok..this is what all student (i guest) will face especially around final year.. i only finished doing that proposal around 2.15pm and take my lunch around 2.45pm..sebab terlalu lapaq, aku gi makan kt ani sup utaqa minta set sup ayam (nasi sepinggan, setengah biji telur masin, sambal belacan, semangkuk sup ayam,sepotong timun) plus nasi tambah..hamek!gagaga~..then around 4 pm i arrived at my supervisor's office to submit the proposal draft..phew~..so tired rushing here n there...then i go back to my kolej n ready for asar prayer..around 5 pm again im rushing to the pusat sukan..why i need to rush?? sebab nak berebut court squash..lambat ckit kompom penuh..hehe..da seminggu aku terlaaluuuuuuuuuu sibuk sampai x sempat nak layan sport..memang da gian sgt da la..im lucky coz on the time i arrived there, still got empty court..so i played until 7 pm (padahal arini ade test pukul 9 am n yet im not studying at all at that time)..i started studying at 10 pm after having a loooong chatting with afiq n zai..but i felt sleepy very early la..around 11pm..(baru sempat cover 1 chapter masa tu)..pastu ape agi, terus tido r..woke up 6.20 in the morning, perform my subuh prayer then continue studying until 8 am..after that, preparing myself to seat for the test..test started around 9 am and finished around 10.15 am..then proceed with briefing for writting proposal..weird rite? i already submitted my proposal draft on friday but the briefing was conducted on saturday..(*.*)
now me at home n want to get fully rest before start my work again..maybe i need to go back to my kolej tomorrow nite after meeting my old fren azimah n athiyah at mid valley tomorrow insyaAllah..
pray for me n my team on our presentation regarding our food product on tuesday nite..(^^)
salam...

No comments:

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..