Thursday, November 18, 2010

visa settle..ledang in progress..china cooming soon..

Assalamualaikum wbt..

this morning, i was received an email from my lecturer mr eddie..finally, Jiangnan University from China issued the invitation letter for me n my fren mim..alhamdulillah..thanks to Allah..at last, this problem was solved..then i immediately send all the documents to canseleri..hopefully by next week, our visas are done and we can fly to china..our flight was scheduled on 28th november 2010, 1 am..

insyaAllah i will back home on 4th April 2011..4 month there..hopefully i can do my very best there, not dissapoint my lecturers n my family..Ya Allah, please show me the easier way..avoid difficulties..give me strength..protect me in all ways..i depends only on YOU..amin~

tomorrow most of my frens will go for era 19..its a core program for GPMS..i cannot involve for this program because i has to settle down so many things before i fly to china..and if i go for ledang era 19, i will not have much time to do my thesis and prepare things for china in just a few days..because this program is 7 days program..and until now, im not even start doing my thesis n pack my things..

all the best for my frens whos go for ledang..grab as much knowledge as u can..remerber our mission.."belajar terus belajar"..


No comments:

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..