Thursday, November 25, 2010

bad news ha?

bad news bad news bad news

see? i told u..im not be able to fly on this 28th..i told u..I TOLD U!!!!!!!

its not really a bad news to me la actually..im quite happy and release coz i will rush if i need to fly this sunday morning..seroiusly..my thesis matter can only be settled on saturday evening..so i think Allah helps me =)

guys, pray for me k..semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan pergi n balik..amin~

oh! i got this double chick oledi!!! waaa~~~~
yes i eat a lot lately..i want to build up my fat..so that i wont be too cold in china later on..but it seems like really stupid idea..tak cun r weyh ade double chick!

so what to do now? if thin, i'll get cold easily..if fat, im not cun oledi [wah statement!]




tengah dating pun kena ade bekalan utk dikunyah..x caye tanye incik zai


kalau durian memang xde had..makan sampai demam!


makanan org pun aku paw..tapi makanan sendiri, no share2 ok!



si budak dabel chick gemok buruk lantak

No comments:

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..