Saturday, November 20, 2010

preparing my self

Assalamualaikum wbt..

juz arrived home from the curve..met my senior who was done her practical training in china juz a few months ago..i met her to know all things about her practical training and her experience being in china for 4 months..she is so helpful and supportive..she told me so many things and help me a lot..from the very tiny things like the time different to the bigger things like our project title, where to shop, how to get halal food, how to mix around, and so on..

FYI, malaysia n china has no time different..if we here now is 6 pm, then it is the same for china..maybe slightly different, juz a few minutes..then what i was shocked is, there is no access to fb, utube and google!!! oh my god..how am i gonna live there for 4 months without all that things???? china has no access to those important thing?? gohs~~

for the currency, value for china currency is almost 2x ours..means, if we have rm2 then when we change to yuen (china), it become 4 yuen..so if i bring rm1000 and change it, i will get almost 2000 yuen..wow!!!!!!! i loike~~~ =)

according to my senior, the stuff there are really really really cheap! the foods, the cloths, accessories, electrical devices..all the things la..very2 cheap and worth it..so she adviced me to go there without too much stuff..juz a couple of cloths and other things are worth to buy there..infact, i was sheduled to arrive there on 28th november at 6 am..i has 3 days to explore the uni, prepare the stuff and settle down the things because i will start my practical training on 1st december..

she also told me that we are allowed to bring our frens or family to stay with us at the hostel if they are plan to come to visit us there..even her parents went there for about a week before she ended her practical training..and guest what? i am planning for my mum to go there during my winter holiday...yeay~~!!!

frens and readers, pray for my success ok? it's a very tough responsibility i ever had..i want to settle all my work there and at the same time, mix around and learn their culture..go for travelling to take a look and gain as much knowledge as i can..pray for my success..hope that everything is fine and i come back home later with extra knowledge and as a different person..a better person perhaps..amin~

2 comments:

mashi said...

waaa..all the best tqah..please care about yourself k!!! this is an order!!! i'm really mean it...
so sorry for keep quiet for a long time...there was no hidden meaning by keep quiet..but as u know being a housewife is quit harder than i expect..huhuhuhu..neway take care...be good there...salam.

tqah said...

salam mashi..thank u very much for ur advice..pray for me k..insyaAllah i will try to do my very best and taking care of myself..luv u muakx~

UiTM di hatiku..

UiTM di hatiku..